In the past, foreign direct investment flowed predominately from the developed world to the developing world. Those investments continue, but China is taking a leading role in seeking investment ventures around the world, including the U.S., through mergers, acquisitions and Greenfield investments. As the global marketplace continues to grow, it is critical to trust an experienced, credentialed advisor when you are considering options to expand your international presence. Favorable economies, advanced technology and government incentives create business-friendly environments in the American and Chinese marketplaces for companies and investors to build their global value.
DHG's Chinese Business Services team leverages extensive cultural and business experiences, multilingual capabilities and an international alliance of resources to provide superior accounting, tax and advisory services to:
- Chinese companies and individuals pursuing U.S. subsidiary locations and investment opportunities
- Domestic companies pursuing Chinese subsidiary locations in need of U.S. tax or accounting standards assistance
DHG’s Chinese Business Services works with our clients to bring together professionals who understand Chinese and American accounting standards. We look for ways to reduce taxes on earnings, enhance margins and grow the businesses through a wide variety of compliance and advisory services. Our key services include:
- Tax compliance for businesses and individuals
- Entity structuring and planning
- Transfer Pricing
- Loan Staffing
- Consulting and advisory with mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiating incentive packages
We look forward to discussing your needs and involving the appropriate resources of DHG and our Praxity Alliance. Please contact the Chinese Business Services team at 1.855.347.7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.